[2K]KlanKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SiteSite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkRedneck
Admin
DarkRedneck

Male Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Clan System Empty
PostSubject: Clan System   Clan System EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:13 pm

WE HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE CLAN SYSTEM AND HAVE BEEN APPROVED

Now everyone who is not yet in the clan system will need to join it, but both you and the person who invites you (either me more doido) must be logged in at the same time.

Here is a step by step way to do it:

Go to warrock.net.

Now at the top of the page, click competitive

Now in the top right, log in with your username/password as if you were logging onto the client.

Now in the top right click MY PROFILE

Now in the top middle, click PLAYER MESSAGES, you will then see some messages show up, look for a message, there may be muliple, saying Invitation to Join Clan, click it (If you do not see this message, then you have not been invited yet, ask myself or doido to invite you).

You will then see some text show up, saying You have been invited to join KlanKaos by doido0078.

Click the [Accept] link. Now you have joined it. Log out on the top right, then log back in. Click on MY CLAN in the top right and you will see some clan information.

Joining the clan system does not gurantee you will get the avatar next to your name on warrock.

If you have any questions or need help ask me or doido.
Back to top Go down
http://www.klankaos.tk

Clan System
Page 1 of 1