[2K]KlanKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SiteSite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An idea just to make warrock funner for us

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spdowind
Admin
spdowind

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-06-16

An idea just to make warrock funner for us Empty
PostSubject: An idea just to make warrock funner for us   An idea just to make warrock funner for us EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 7:34 pm

We ( clan members) all play in Ohara, we all go to one base and race toward the other base.
We can use weapons and kill each other and we can use vehicles.
The problem is we cant do FFA in Ohara so there has to be 2 teams. Which ever team finishes first or get there first wins. I think which ever team get all their members in the finishline wins.
We cant use the home bases since ppl die and they spawn there.
We have to race across the map.
Give me ur opinions or ideas.
Back to top Go down
Doido
Admin
Doido

Male Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: An idea just to make warrock funner for us   An idea just to make warrock funner for us EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 6:06 pm

i have one too we should all go play Ohara and stay at base 4 camping with three tanks and 2 guys beeinh weavy tropper and some sniper and assualt and just let the others come so we can own they all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.klankaos.tk
lockdown68
Admin
lockdown68

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: An idea just to make warrock funner for us   An idea just to make warrock funner for us EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 9:29 pm

I got another one from a friend in which its half race half battle... Both teams start at main base and start at the end of a count down, The goal is to take and hold a base for 10 mins, whichever base is taken first is after that the only base allowed to be taken or held, at that time a person starts a 10 min timer, each side has to hold off all attempts on that base till the end of the timer. Should the base be neutralized the counter is reset. If no one wins by the end of the game the team that holds the base when it ends wins. The key thing is that you can only use one base. this can more or less be played on any map with multiple bases, ohara would be the best though i think

O and PS. i like ur idea doido afro
Back to top Go down
Doido
Admin
Doido

Male Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: An idea just to make warrock funner for us   An idea just to make warrock funner for us EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 8:55 pm

we played Ohara today but the dam servers went down just when we were having fun owning the lvl's 1 noobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea just to make warrock funner for us   An idea just to make warrock funner for us Empty

Back to top Go down

An idea just to make warrock funner for us
Page 1 of 1